I see sun!

/
3 Comments

I am so thankful it's Friday. It has been a long, busy week and the weather did not help any!
The sun is out right now and the sky is blue so this weekend looks promising.
I have a list of things I want to get done this weekend but if Mr.Sun shows his beautiful face then we will be outside enjoying his rays that's for certain!
A couple days ago I started Jodi Picoult's book "Keeping Faith". It is the only Jodi Picoult book I haven't read except for her newest one "House Rules" (which I am dying to buy because it is about a boy with Asperger's syndrome and the law). I am having a hard time getting into this one but I am determined to.
I adore her books, there have only been 2 that I wasn't crazy about but all her others are SO good. I love reading a book that you just can't put down, you get into emotionally and that makes you think. All of her books do just that. My favorite was definitely "Change of Heart".


I just have to share these too, my good friend Vicky (who moved back to Newfoundland - pout) just got her maternity pictures back and oh my goodness they are beautiful.
Their little girl is due June 25th. And yes, you guessed it, I already have THE cutest outfits ready to send to her.

Vicky & Travis
With Bruno

Aren't they fab!
Have a great weekend everyone.

Related Posts

3 comments:

krink said...

Oh my God she's beautiful!!! Although I'm slightly concerned... I think I may already be the same size as her, and I have two and a half more months till I'm as far along as she is. Uh oh!!!! Wow... gorgeous! Love them!!!

Rachel and John said...

She looks beutiful! I love the one by the window!
I also hope it is sunny this weekend. I need a tan pretty badly and our lawn needs to be cut! It's like a jungle out there!

woodlandsblonde said...

Congratulations to your friends!

I hope you all have a great weekend & the weather's good to ya'll :)