Happy Father's Day Pops!

/
3 Comments

Happy Father's Day to the greatest Dad EVER!


He's the coach, the Mr.-Fix-It, the man who always has to be doing something.
He's the "almost" oldest guy on his hockey team but still the best, he's the guy that 'tried' to teach me to drive stick and the man who taught me Wayne Gretzky was the best hockey player to exist
(other than Kelly Buchberger that is.)


  He's the guy who sat for hours in a Chevrolet dealership when I bought my first car.. and would later sit in a Mazda dealership and work his magic when I bought my second car and the man to spoil me with a heated seat!
He's the superstar on the lake when it comes to water-skiing, wake-boarding and especially bare-footing.


He's by far the smartest guy I know. Maybe it's because I am not very good perhaps awful in math but he can do ridiculous calculation in his head!
My Dad has long been the one I go to when needing advice (or a spread sheet!) and in truth, a great friend and mentor. More than that though, he's been the perfect example of what a father should be.


I know this post doesn't do justice to what an amazing guy my Dad really is.. but hopefully it gives you just a glimpse as to why I'm one of the luckiest girls in the world and will always be his little chick-a-dee!

Cruz loves him a lot too!


I love you tons Pops!

Related Posts

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Aww, what a sweet post to your dad! Love all the pics of you two!

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Such cute pictures!

woodlandsblonde said...

So sweet :) SO cute with your pup! Makes me want a dog every time I see your pictures!