For Justin

/
2 Comments
 Megan Fox is on Justin's celebrity crush list.
I thought she was good in Transformers and think it's sad she has been replaced because I hate it when they change main characters in a sequel.
BUT Justin dear, I am sure you won't be dissapointed with her replacement.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a Victoria Secret model.


Last night Justin informed me that Megan Fox got engaged for the bazillionth time it seems second time to her on-again/off-again boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
Hopefully this time they've got it figured out.


And Justin also doesn't want to admit she has an imperfection claims he hasn't noticed Megan has toe thumbs....
Well here you go babe, toe thumbs. Take notice.


I will say, I love her tattoo on her side ribs.


I know someone else super cool who has one there... (who is also on Justin's celebrity crush list). Tee hee.

Related Posts

2 comments:

woodlandsblonde said...

Love the tat....weird about her thumbs : /

Paige said...

My boyfriend also love Megan Fox. I have never noticed her thumbs either, strange... I love side tatts!