1 YEAR!

/
5 Comments


Happy Anniversary to us!
The day I become yours, 365 days ago, was THE best!


This year has flown by for us.


On one hand, I can't believe that we have already been married a full year.
But at the same time, I feel like we have been married forever and have a hard time remembering not being husband and wife.
I could not be more thankful for this man. I often wonder how we got so lucky that those 5+ years ago Kristen decided to play match maker and it worked.
And he has accepted my love for shoes, purses and a ridiculously clean house!
Oh I thank my lucky stars.

Picture overhaul begins.....wait for it......now:
(Halloween - I promise!)
(Camping)
(Mountain biking)
(one of our first pics together in Vegas)
(At Crystal and Troy's wedding)
(park self-portraits)
(Mayan Riviera for our honeymoon, Senor Frogs)
(Honeymoon Catamaran trip)
(Cuba - where we got engaged!)
(Camping)
(Christmas Party 2005) 
(Stampede 2007)
(Engagement Pics)
(My Birthday 2008)
 (Christmas Party 2009)

In our first year of marriage...
We traveled to the Mayan Riviera together for our honeymoon; a 2 week vacation we will never forget and always look back on.
We bought a new washer and dryer! Whoo hoo.
We added Cruzie to our family.
I changed jobs after 5+ years. Awful but much easier with Justin and family supporting me.
We visited my brother in Geneseo N.Y.
We found out we are going to be an Aunty and Uncle! (Just over 2 months now!)
Justin caved and let me paint the bathroom! :)
I started writing on this blog!

(At our wedding when Chris called him Jason - great moment!)

So husband-of-mine, thank you so much for this first year of fun.
It was so much better than I could have ever imagined!
You are everything I could've ever dreamed of in a partner, a husband and a best friend.
And it only keeps getting better.
I love you much and lots and bunches.
Forever and Always,
I lover you.
Alison


Related Posts

5 comments:

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

aww happy anniversary! your wedding dress is seriously to die for! LOVE it!

woodlandsblonde said...

So sweet :) Happy Anniversary!!

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

Happy anniversary!! :)

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Congrats! Love all the photos!

Rachel and John said...

Wow what an excitign year! Happy Anniversary, I hope your Kananaskis trip was wonderful!