Sleepy Thursday!

/
0 Comments
This is an old picture that Justin snapped on his cell of Cruzie and I snuggling/napping on the floor (looks like she opened her eyes just as he took the picture).


Right now I am wishing I were at home napping with Cruz...It's been a busy crazy week at work. The boys started Sex Education and I am SO thankful we have a male nurse come in to teach it. My line of the week has been, "That's a good question but you need wait and ask Jonathan". They are too funny.

This week the weather has picked up and the sun was a shining yesterday! Thank you Mother Nature. May I say finally! A highlight of my week has been my new sandals! I heart them. I had been eying them on the internet by Steve Madden but they were $65, a lot I thought for little sandals. BUT then I found them for $15, not Steve Madden but i-d-e-n-t-i-c-a-l. Alison = Happy. I bought them in black, wore them once, Justin stepped on my heel as we were walking and ripped them. Luckily they exchanged them no problem and I may or may not have bought them in white too when I went back... :)

Anyways, we have a fun yet busy weekend ahead of us so I am hoping for a good night sleep tonight. zzzzzzz.
Check back tomorrow for a special post for 2 special guys...
Happy Thursday! :)

Related Posts

No comments: