2 of the best!

/
1 Comments
This post is dedicated to 2 of the most important guys in my life. My husband and my brother.

Today is Justin's 29th birthday and I am so thankful for this day! I am happily reminded that we are officially our own little family now, starting on an exciting journey. I could not ask for a better husband, he loves me for me, just the way I am. It makes my heart smile to see him with Cruz as he is such a goof with her and loves her to pieces. He is and will be a fabulous Dad. He is the greatest fixer upper of things around the house, best downloader of shows and movies and top notch at dealing with yours truly! Although our journey as a family has ultimately just begun, I can't wait to see all we will experience together. Having him by my side certainly makes life complete and much more fun!


I love you to the moon and back! Happy Birthday Babe! xo

This weekend is also extra special because my little brother graduates college! I am sad that I won't be there in person but will be thinking of him and the rest of my family that is there celebrating.

“I hope your dreams take you... to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.”


I can't believe it's been 4 years since Jeff left for Geneseo. He has grown so much in the years he has been away. My brother is one of my best friends in the whole entire world so I may be a little biased but I can honestly say that he is one of the most amazing human beings with the biggest heart. And even though our rooms are no longer separated by a hallway nor have we lived in the same country for the past 4 years, we are now closer than we have ever been. He is one of the funniest guys I know, is very thoughtful, hard working, a leader in all he does and overall a great brother! And now he graduates college!!! (Insert excited scream here!) He also has great legs in his cut off jean shorts. :)


I am SO so SO proud of you! You are done, enjoy! Congrats from myself, Justin and Cruzie. I love you billions. AND I can't wait to have you home (until your next adventure)! xo


Congrats as well to Jolie and all the hockey boys graduating! 

Related Posts

1 comment:

Juliana said...

What a sweet post!!!