Our Cruzie

/
1 Comments
We just love her to pieces! She makes us so happy and keeps us laughing all the time. She is such a good little girl and we just feel so lucky to have found her breeders and were chosen to belong to her.
I have been making an album of Cruzie's first year at her forever home using the same program I did our wedding album with, Photobook Canada, and so far it is just TOO cute!
SO I had to share some of the pictures that I came across. She was so little and such a sweetie!

Camping with Crystal and Troy, can't wait to go again this summer! Loved her sticks even then!


I don't miss getting up at 4am with her. But it was worth it.


She made me sleepy.


She loved the lake from the get-go (will love it even more this year I am certain! )and Grampa's moustache!


Walks with Dad are one of her favs.


She misses Uncle Jeff...


More to come as her BIRTHDAY is coming up! xo

Related Posts

1 comment:

Ivy and Haley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.