Countdowns...

/
2 Comments

16 days until my wonderful hubby's birthday!


22 days until my BROTHER comes home!


23 days until May Long Weekend at the LAKE!


31 days until Cruzie's 1st birthday!


60 days until our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary! And our weekend at the Kananaskis Lodge!


63 days until I am on summer vacation! I love my job but Yiiippppeee!


64 days until we leave for our BC Road Trip! White water rafting, wineries, mountain biking, bed & breakfasts, Krause families, Bell family, Gran, Grampa, Chris, Cuba friends, Whistler zip-line, Pemberton Lodge - OMG I can't wait! :)


89 Days until I hold baby Fisher, hangout/spoil 2 of my fav little girls and Logan!


130 days until I become an Aunty! (give or take days obviously, that's the due date though!)


SO much to look forward to! :)

Related Posts

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Your header is amazing, and I am in love with the way that it rotates through different photos!!

J and A said...

Thanks! My husband designed it.